First step on the gas all day on the ski slopes, then relax your muscles in the warm thermal water.
07. January – 23. February 2023
25. February – 10. March 2023
Do whatever YOU want to do depending on the weather or your mood. You can explore the Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area every day from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can use the 4-hour entry ticket for the Thermal Römerbad anytime during the validity period of the multi-day ski pass and the regular opening times of the Thermal Römerbad.
The perfect combination.
Starting from a Bad Kleinkirchheim 3-days ski pass the entrance to the “Römerbad” thermal spa is included as follows:
- 3-day ski pass | 1 x Thermal Römerbad included
- 4-day ski pass | 2 x Thermal Römerbad included
- 6-day ski pass | 3 x Thermal Römerbad included
The Bad Kleinkirchheim ski area awaits you with 34 runs on 103 kilometers of slopes! Five access points and 24 modern cable cars and lifts ensure comfortable transport to the top, without any waiting times. The Thermal Römerbad offers everything you need to rest afterwards. Sweat it out in one of the 13 saunas, let yourself drift in the 5 thermal pools, or treat yourself to a soothing massage.
The ski pass is a “combi-card” and includes the following services:
- Skiing in the Bad Kleinkirchheim area from 09:00 – 16:00 AND
- One-time 4h entrance to the thermal spa “Römerbad” during the regular opening hours.
Surcharge for sauna acc. to actual tarifs.
The current tariffs of the Bad Kleinkirchheim cable cars apply.
More information about the winter promotion weeks in Bad Kleinkirchheim can be found here: