15. June – 26. October 2020
Dear guests, also this year we are here for you in the usual way. Like in the past years also this summer 2020 the “Sunshine” Card and “Kärnten” Card are included in the aparment price.*
Also this year several highlights are waiting for you inthe region Bad Kleinkirchheim and Millstätter See. All offers are available and usable with almost no restrictions. The lidos, thermal spas, cable cars and bike- and hiking routes are open this summer and waiting for you!
You can find our actual prices and availabilities under the following link:
Table of Contents
“Sunshine” Card and “Kärnten” Card*
More information about the offered activities and included discounts are available here:
- Flyer “Sunshine” Card:
- Information from the tourist office:
- Website of “Kärnten” Card:
* The service fee for card generation and hand out is 0,70 € per person and day!
Cable cars Bad Kleinkirchheim
Our cable car facilities take you to lofty heights in summer where you will first enjoy comfort and panorama views, before you can explore the gentle Nockberge Mountains on picturesque trails.
- More information about prices and opening hours:
Nockmobil – Perfect mobility 365 days per year!
The use of the “Nockmobil” is free of charge for guests having the “Sunhine” Card.
The Nockmobil enables seamless mobility for everyone in the region and is initially operating in eight communities in the Nockberge mountains. As a shuttle service to public transport, this call-and-collect, demand-focused taxi is a green alternative to the car. It is easy to find a stop nearby so the Nockmobil provides a flexible means of travel.
More information is available here:
- Information Flyer “Nockmobil”:
- Website “Nockmobil” and booking:
Flow country trail Kaiserburg
Europes longest flow country trail is waiting for you!
Along a trail of approximately 15 kilometres with a gradient of up to 8 percent, the biking pleasure seems almost endless. The gravelled route winds from the Kaiserburg mountain station at an altitude of 2,100 metres, through woodland and pastures, down into the valley some 910 metres below.
- More information under:
- Trail route and code of conduct:
Our new bike-shuttle-service in summer 2020!
The regular vehicel operation of the bike-shuttle-service starts with end of June from 30.06.2020 every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! Important is the registration until 17:00 (5.00 pm) the day before!
Operating hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday):
- 09:00 / 14:00 o’clock (9.00 am / 2.00 pm): from Döbriach / Dorfplatz
- 09:15 Uhr / 14:15 o’clock (9.15 am / 4.15 pm): ab Feld am See / Kirchenplatz
- 09:20 Uhr / 14:20 Uhr o’clock (9.20 am / 4.20 pm): ab Untertweng / Haltestelle Tischlerwirt
- 09:25 Uhr / 14:25 Uhr o’clock (9.25 am / 2:25 pm): ab Radenthein / Sportplatz
- Arrival time in Bad Kleinkirchheim at the Kaiserburg valey-station at approx. 09:40 / 14:40 o’clock (9.40 am / 2:40 pm)
The registration for this bike-shuttle-service is made by phone at the tourist office Bad Kleinkirchheim +43 (0) 4240 8212 or the tourist office Feld am See +43 (0) 4246 2273.
Price per person € 6,- (free of charge with the “Sunshine” Card)
Price per bike € 5,- (also payable with “Sunshine” Card)
Registration until 17 o’clock (5.00 pm) the day before necessary!
Thermal spa “St. Kathrein” re-opened
The thermal spa “St. Kathrein” is situated only a few hundred meters from our house. The spa has re-opened since 11.06.2020 for visitors!
- More information on the website of the spa:
Active Park at the mountain station “Brunnach”
Ingenuity, coordination & prospicience – Something is moving here
Almost 2000 meters above the see-level, next to the mountain station of the cable car “Biosphärenbahn Brunnach”, a new active park is available since summer 2020.
You can train and activate your whole body musculature playfully. Activity stations and different exercise elements meet a big variety of seating and resting areas in form of benches and swings. The enjoy of movement and relaxation are in the focus: Wheter before or after an fascinating hiking trip through the flora and fauna of the biospherepark “Nockberge”.
Information about the actual COVID-19 regulations and safety measures are available here:
- Information for your safe holiday in Carinthia:
- Information about travel in and to Austria: